Jobs at:Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Rwamagana , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is a Public Limited Company registered in the office of the Registrar General with Company Code 107675046. Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is located in Rwamagana industrial Park in Rwamagana District, Mwulire Sector. It was established to produce quality and high-value Banana based products for local and export markets. .
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
• Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
• At least two years of experience.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for and it has to be addressed to the Managing Director, an updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience.
All those documents should be sent through email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
Application deadline: 26th October 2020 at 16hrs.
Done at Rwamagana, on 19th October 2020