Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role manages the sales support processes, branch support processes and review of business reports to maximize productivity of business. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results though staff supervised.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and implement business strategic plan for long term aligned with Group and local company vision
• Responsible for managing the coordination and management of company Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Corporate Communications strategic vision
• Work with all areas of the company to analyze and disseminate market information to senior management, financial, legal, and operational departments
• Oversees marketing/promotional plans to reach designated goals and business directions
• Oversees creation and generation of all marketing and communications campaigns
• Lead promotional and sales initiatives for effective Marketing Plan execution
• Define Distribution Structure and measures for Retail and Corporate Business
• Ensure positive and strategic initiatives in place for business relationships mainly with Brokers
• Assure proper formulation of long-term strategic plan for Direct Sales Force Channels in line with Company Business Directions
• Lead identified opportunities for introducing new products, monitor product development process and distribution
• Monitor strategic implementations of Marketing, PR, Communications, Sales, Business Development annual key metrics.
• Liaise with Group Marketing Team to ensure implementation and customization of all Marketing and Distribution initiatives; this include advice on local market process and procedures where applicable
Academic/Professional Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree in Numerical, Commerce or Marketing is required.
• Customer Service experience will be an added advantage
• Technical Knowledge
• 5 years’ experience in financial services
Skills and competencies
• Ability to deliver results when objectives are set
• Excellent relationship management skills
• High level of initiative and self-motivation
• Task and time management proficiency
• Good communications skills
• Resilience to cope with pressure of working in a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly changing customer expectations environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please visit our careers page through: https://bit.ly/3fD3ntK
Interested candidate are requested submit their applications by 5.00 p.m. 06th June 2021.
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.