Jobs at:Canal+ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Canal+ International is a subsidiary of Canal+ Group (Group Vivendi). Canal + offers bundles of pay TV Channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Logistic Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the supply of material in the distribution network for Canal+ customers. .
What you will do:
• Make physical inventory of the rotating stock throughout the distribution network and check the consistency of physical and computer quantity;
• Control pick-up operations for defective equipment;
• Process customer orders (preparation, processing, delivery, invoicing, archiving, etc.);
• Perform sales recording and collection;
• Update the customer base and send the weekly report on time;
• Report to the Logistics Manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if:
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistic, supply chain or any related field;
• You have at least 2 years’ experience ideally in a similar role;
• You have a sense of organization, thoroughness, and methodology;
• You have demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team;
• You proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
The deadline for receiving applications is July 7th, 2020.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to apply: