Individual Sales Officer
Jobs at:Urwego Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide a ladder of opportunity to underserved communities in Rwanda, as we proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. .
Promote and fulfill Urwego Bank’s 3Ms as listed above while working within a Christ-centered environment that is mission-driven, community-oriented, and results-driven.
Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
1. Ensure a personal, healthy spiritual balance within the family, work, and church life through the adoption of biblical personal and spiritual disciplines; and
2. Conduct daily work, make decisions and help Urwego Bank make decisions in a way that witnesses to the presence, power, and love of Jesus and the reality of his Kingdom on earth.
Major Areas of focus:
• Marketing and growing the number of active clients
• Growing the total Portfolio Outstanding of the branch
• Managing the Portfolio at Risk of the loan book under their control
• Client Retention
• Holistic life improvement (HLI) training
• Quality customer service
• Driving moose and other electronic financial usages in the bank
Essential Duties/ activities for the Sales Officer:
The sales staff will work with the sales team leader to achieve the following:
• Marketing and Business Development of micro lending products to achieve growth targets.
• Process and Administer loans/ loan origination.
• Manage community/Trust Banks.
• Monitor loans to ensure the portfolio at risk (PAR) stays within the target.
• Maintain Superior Levels of Customer Delight.
• Act as Marketing Agent for other Urwego Bank products and services
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum Education and Experience
• Advanced Diploma and Bachelors in a business-related subject or field from a reputable school/ college/ University
• Experience of working with grassroots communities, cooperatives, savings, and lending groups will be added advantage.
• Having teaching experience is an added advantage
• Personal acknowledgment of and commitment to Urwego’s mission and values.
• Good mathematical skills, ability to calculate interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
• Strong ability to motivate, engage and train adults and communities
• Community-based conflict resolution
• Good skills in organization and time management
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of the economy/markets where Urwego Bank is operating
• Basic skills in personal computer operation, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
• Personal experience in managing or running a business is added advantage
• Outgoing personality which enjoys working with people
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. Interested and eligible applicants should submit the following documents to either Urwego Bank Plc Head Office at Remera, Umuyenzi Plaza, or Ngoma Microfinance Branch not later than 22nd September 2020, 5 pm.
2. Applications should be addressed to HR Department
3. An application letter explaining your suitability for the position,
4. Curriculum vitae with 2 referee names,
5. Degree Certificate, Copy of ID, and additional certificates if any.
6. Recommendation from your Church with a validity of not less than 6 Months
7. Your Personal signed Statement of Faith.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the test.
Urwego Bank PLC