Head of Events and Marketing Strategies
Jobs at:ITM Africa
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Head of Events and Marketing Strategies, you will lead a vibrant team of executives, copywriters, and designers, to develop actionable solutions with high revenue impact through PR & Communication campaigns, advertising, and event management for the satisfaction of the clients’ needs.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work on a variety of campaigns, products, and industries in Rwanda and beyond. .
What you will do
Strategy and Client Service
• Drive and consistently monitor the portfolio growth
• Initiate, facilitate and head business meetings with potential leads,
• Develop and maintain partnerships with the company’s varied lines of business
• Guide persuasive presentations as well as stories creation to demonstrate values and turn leads into clients
• Head and maintain a close working relationship with copywriters, designers and executives.
• Lead the conceptualization as well as the tactical implementation of strategies to address the clients’ marketing challenges.
• Plan and schedule project implementation and define appropriate budgets.
• Work with a wide range of media and production houses as well as in-house graphic designers, to create visuals
• Contribute to quantitative and qualitative campaign research for the company and its clients, as necessary
• Assist in customer database maintenance as well as provide status reports for marketing campaigns
• Prepare short and long-term plans to ensure adaptation of identified strategies
• Evaluate implications of plans inclusive of risks.
• Lead the brainstorming and strategic implementation of event plans and concepts
• Cultivate and manage relationships with event partners, vendors and service providers
• Negotiate partnerships and sponsorship deals
• Manage and maintain a healthy business relationship with the Rwanda Convention Bureau
• Obtain event permits, manage events logistics and define appropriate budgets as well as handle all invoicing
• Manage branding and communication during the events
• Develop post-event reports and event feedback surveys
• Update senior management on portfolio performance.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if you:
• Have a minimum of 4 years working experience in the event management, media and/or creative industry
• Have the ability to involve and lead a young dynamic team
• Have experience placing campaigns with local and international media outlets
• Have proven experience managing projects that involve multiple stakeholders and/or suppliers
• Possess strong communication, networking, presentation and creative writing skills
• Have the ability to work under tight deadlines both independently and while leading a team
• Are fluent in English and Kinyarwanda both verbally and in writing (French is an added advantage)
• Have a higher education or diploma in Communication, Marketing, Business Development, or any other relevant field.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXkhsWMKLGx9qA7a2IQJnQbpsA2Vo719tGV54TyLIZo2wotA/viewform https://itmafrica.rw/job/head-of-events-and-marketing-strategies/