|Title||Fintech Product and service Specialist|
|Department||MTN Business Department|
|Posting Date||2021-01-12 00:00:00|
- Ensure implementation of new revenue adding services to achieve the business target.
- Ensure more transactions through the active vendors are kept as agreed with business And the vendor
- Ensure mobile money applications stability and availability do not drop by the agreed SLA’s with the support components. (System availability should be 99.9%)
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders for project duration and after Product launch
- Manage maintenance procedures and capacity planning of mobile money applications.
- and other mobile money support network elements. (USSD gateway, SMSC, & Hub ITSS
- Provide system availability reports.
- Ensure Technical process documents are in place. (Process flow documents i.e.
- vendor on-boarding documents, CER’s, SLA management, Mobile Money
- Ensure all mobile money vendors adhere 100% to SLA measurements and agreements.
- Ensure IT department and network department adhere 100% to SLA measurements and agreements with Mobile Financial Services Department
- Ensure all mobile money 3rd party integrators adhere 100 % to SLA measurements and agreements.
- Analyse reports received and also provide them to parties concerned
- Developing of relationships within Mobile Financial Services
- Contribute to implementing administrative processes to ensure efficient and effective performance and turnaround time
- University Degree in Business administration, Marketing, Sales or Commerce
- Should have worked with a high financial transactional system for at least 2 years
- Must have a telecom or payments systems background
- Self-Motivated to achieve set goals
How to apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 22 nd January 2021 Through the job’s platform on: [email protected]
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14days after the submission