Jobs at:Canal+ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Canal+ International is a subsidiary of Canal+ Group (Group Vivendi). Canal + offers bundles of pay TV Channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Financial Controller, you will you ensure the reliability of reporting and budgeting and develop tools for optimal monitoring of the activity. .
What you will do:
• Elaborate operating and subscriber reports;
• Fill in the reporting elements in the headquarters consolidation system;
• Participate in the preparation of the budget and its update, review quarterly;
• Analyze budget-to-actual variances;
• Manage and adapt cost accounting to changes in the activity;
• Track intra-group flows;
• Automate the control of Sales and, more generally, any control necessary to justify significant accounting items;
• Assist the accounting team for quarterly closings;
• Validate accounting documents (invoices, account assignment records, etc.);
• Develop dashboards;
• Report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if:
• You hold a Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Management or Credit Management;
• You have at least 5-years’ experience in a similar role;
• You have excellent knowledge of SAP, Essbase (Hyperion);
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, …);
• You have one or more validated experience certificates in management control;
• You know how to comply to strict management process;
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, work well in a team
• You are autonomous and and rigorous;
• You are fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda.
The deadline for receiving applications is July 7th, 2020.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Job Education Requirements: Master’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Work Hours: 8