Jobs at:Rwanda Stock Exchange Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Rwanda Stock Exchange Limited was established with the objective of carrying out stock market operations. The Stock Exchange was officially launched on January 31st, 2011 and it is in the process of enhancing its operations and institutional capacity. It is in this regard that Rwanda Stock Exchange intends to recruit a qualified and competent candidate for the following position: .
The Financial Analyst of Rwanda Stock Exchange shall be responsible for the overall Research, Economic and Financial analysis for the institution. Detailed job specifications include:
Desc4ription of Duties
The Financial Analyst will undertake the following duties:
• To handle economic research and market development activities
• To perform financial analysis on the domestic, regional and international markets
• To prepare market reports
• To review and develop policies for new listings and other products.
• To participate in promotion of new instruments and products in the market.
• To develop, maintain and manage the RSE Index.
• To lead, organize and motivate staff and other market participants on market development issues
• To liaise with the other departments in the formulation and implementation of the market development strategy of the Exchange.
• To compile data and information on the capital market operations
• Develop public education materials
• Organize in house public education training materials for staff and other stakeholders
• To perform other duties as may be assigned by the Executive management
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• A Masters in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management, Mathematics, or Statistics or relevant professional qualification post graduate.
• Strong analytical capability (Research oriented).
• Minimum 5 years work experience within the capital market industry or at least 7 years of exposure in financial markets related area of expertise(investments analysis, portfolio management, treasury, research, statistics, risk analysis and management, training and marketing).
• Firm and resolute in decision-making.
• Tact and diplomacy in dealing with human affairs.
• Proven exposure to public speaking and/or teaching.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates may send their CV, testimonials and covering letter to the following address:[email protected] The Chief Executive Officer, Rwanda Stock Exchange Ltd., 1st Floor, KCT Building, Avenue du Commerce, P O Box 5337 Kigali Rwanda