Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist
Jobs at:African Management Institute (AMI)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (AMI)
AMI enables ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive.
We offer workplace learning that equips entrepreneurs and managers with the tools and training they need to succeed. Our model of training combines online and mobile tools with in-person workshops and on-the-job practice.
Tens of thousands of people have been through our programmes, from executives to entry-level workers, in large and small companies across the continent. To date, we have trained over 27,000 people in over 15 countries in Africa.
• AMI Rwanda is looking to hire a Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist who will focus on managing and maintaining recruitment data management systems and supporting digital campaigns to grow customer and community engagement.
• This is a chance for an outstanding technically-oriented digital marketing professional with a passion to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to grow and scale, to be part of Africa’s transformation.
• The Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist must have a strong technical capacity for digital systems and possess an analytical orientation. Like all AMI staff, this person should be passionate about skills and enterprise development as a way to transform Africa. The successful candidate will report to the strategy and partnership lead, and work in hand with AMI Marketing and Communication global team to build the company’s brand and drive qualified traffic and engagement into our programmes and reach SMEs across Africa. This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing star with a passion for ensuring SMEs, learning, and development play a central part in Africa’s transformation.
• The Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist will be part of the Marketing and Sourcing team in Rwanda and will work with AMI’s group-level marketing team to drive the company’s digital marketing campaigns and maintain the company’s digital marketing technology and platforms .
• Collaborate with content producers and programme recruitment teams to develop digital marketing processes to support customer growth;
• Contributing to editing and managing website content related to AMI Rwanda efforts
• Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking
• Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of digital ad campaigns on platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Build and maintain landing pages, building content and structure that drives Click Through Rate and leads
• Use appropriate analytical tools to optimize the online experiences;
• Report & analyse on key performance indicators;
• Work closely with our sourcing team to map candidates data in the appropriate template;
• Manage sourcing track sheet to ensure timely distribution of information for sourced candidates;
• 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and related environments.
• Diploma or degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, BSc or any other field related to Digital Marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Work Hours: 8 36 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/4201