Digital Banking & Channel Manager
Jobs at:Unguka Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Exciting Career Opportunity Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level?
Unguka Bank is recruiting for a Digital Banking & Channel Manager reporting to the Head of Operations Department.
To provide the strategic direction for Digital banking and alternative Channels for the bank. This includes planning for Banks digital banking & Alternative channels journey and prioritizing the development of digital products and solutions for the bank to meet customers’ experiences. Leading the digital transformation for the bank by identifying and applying the changes required to the organizational structures, processes, capabilities, and culture in order to achieve its successful digital banking & alternative channels transformation. .
• Develop, modify, and implement policies and procedures for the management of western Union, debit Cards, Mobile banking, push and pull, and other E-channels to ensure better customer experiences.
• Deliver coaching/training and support to branches on E-channel solutions functionality.
• Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g. Development, Performance Management, On-the-job training, coaching & mentoring
• Adhere to team and business continuity strategy by handling other member’s tasks during their leave
• In collaboration with cross functional departments create and implement digital banking & Alternative Channels strategies for all customer segments.
• Through market research explore various digital banking & channels, banks can implement to make our bank remain competitive and relevant in the market.
• Manage the channels and maximizing performance as well as profitability by managing the existing and recruiting new Merchants/Agents.
• Develop a strategy for driving and managing cross-sell of all retail products and services through the Alternative Channels.
• Deliver digital banking products to customers in the most efficient and cost effective way using appropriate technology, whilst closing product gap versus competitors,
• Responsible for continuous and regular tracking and reporting of Alternate Sales Channel effectiveness and marketing programs.
• Recommend pricing, promotions, and sales targets and programs to maximize revenue.
• In close collaboration with the Business, department animates the performance of the Alternative channels and digital banking through marketing and promotions.
• Ensure that the Agents/Merchants are well managed in terms of Relationship and collaboration with the head office in respect of the contract,
• Ensure that the complaints of customers related to the agency banking are solved on time;
• Handle the complaints/requests from all Bank agents/Merchants;
• Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
• University degree in Business Administration or another related field.
• At least 3 years working experiences in digital banking and Alternative channels payment solutions
• Experience in managing and implementing projects.
• High level of creativity and innovation
• Ability to work under very minimal supervision
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Excellent relationship building and networking
• Good problem solving and analysis
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, send your application and CV to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than December 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm.