Deal/Project Origination Agents
Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”. .
The overall objective of this position (deal/project origination agents) is to scale up the Bank’s access to quality deals on the market and reduce the Bank’s reliance on walk-in clients which will subsequently boost the bank’s lending volumes and developmental impact whilst increasing the returns to shareholders.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A degree in finance, management, accounting, economics, or related discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in deals and business originations for financial institution (Banks)
• Up to date with legal, compliance, and market risk-related issues to project financing
• A thorough understanding of the entire lending process
• Knowledge of relevant industry sector challenges
• Business development and client relationship skills
• Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients
• Ethical practices and ability to deliver on job deliverables without misrepresenting the Bank in his or her deals originations & referrals to the Bank
• Good knowledge of business principles and marketing techniques, good public relation skills, organizational management skills and understanding of the key business issues such as, strategic and operational planning
• Good Negotiation skills and interpersonal relationship building skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidate should apply online ( https://www.brd.rw/careers/ ) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. only online applications shall be considered. Email: [email protected] (for only inquiries) Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda. Deadline for application: Friday, September 25, 2020, 03:00 pm. Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw