Jobs at:Canal+ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Canal+ International is a subsidiary of Canal+ Group (Group Vivendi). Canal + offers bundles of pay TV Channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Caribbean, the Pacific South and Asia. .
As the Credit Officer, you will secure and maximize the returns on customer accounts investment within the general policy by mediating sales targets and financial imperatives.
What you will do:
• Verify the turnover and follow up recovery from partners (distributors, business partners, and others).
• Assess account risk through the issuing of the balance sheet to date and the available data.
• Evaluate and check the distributors’ commissions.
• Validate and invoice the television equipment orders: dishes, decoders, smart cards.
• Manage the distributors / business customers relationship: meet customers’ needs and manage the customers’ complaints, etc.
• Attend meetings to review the accounts with the sales team and management control teams and ensure the implementation of the recovery of debt from the distributors, operators and business customers.
• Debt recovery: payment reception and processing, payment reminders, managing unpaid invoices.
• Fill in the activity monitoring dashboards
• Report to the Credit Manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if:
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Credit Management;
• You have at least 2-years’ experience. A first experience in Sales Administration will be a great asset;
• You possess the following core skills: Thoroughness and efficiency, versatility, numeracy;
• You are dedicated and solution- oriented Involvement and source of proposals;
• You have good communication skills;
• You possess computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• You have demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team;
• You know how to comply to strict management process;
• You have debt recovery skills;
• You possess accountancy skills and ability to use ERP Knowledge.
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://forms.gle/oDBA5Dbcgd3RASC4A