Convenience Shop Manager
Jobs at:Rubis Energy Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
20 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Convenience Shop Manager
Reports to: Retail Manager
About Rubis Energy Rwanda,
RUBIS ENERGY RWANDA LTD, formerly Kobil Petroleum Rwanda LTD is a subsidiary of RUBIS ENERGY KENYA Plc, formerly Kenolkobil Plc. Rubis is a listed company on the Paris Stock Exchange, France.
At RUBIS, we recognize that our human resource is our biggest asset. We are constantly looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of working in a world-class, fast-paced organization.
Rubis Energy Rwanda is looking for a competent experienced Convenience Shop Manager who will head all administrative tasks and oversee the administrations of the shops, ranging from the customer service to the store management.
In Particular takes the responsibilities for the purchase, the budget and the accounting activities, in addition to performing his primary role. Ensure that customer satisfaction is the central objective of the convenience Shop operation and as well as give direction on the stocking and merchandising on each floor. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Make estimations of the demand’s customers are likely to make and make sure the stock is available
• Serve as the link between Rubis and the staff of the shop and as well Rubis and Customers.
• Managing accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of Rubis shop products.
• Maintain Inventories
• Supervise and determine the amount, number, and type of goods sold
• Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients and price negotiation.
• Prospecting, qualifying, and closing multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Tracking and recording
• Professionally handling Ad-hoe tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, skills and competencies required:
• Degree in Management, Finance, accounting or any other related courses
• Proven experience in Store/shop Management in a recognized hotel and or a coffee shop (inventory and procurement for the shop )
• From specialized and known supermarket or convenience shops in KIGALI)
• Prior experience in a hotel stock management
• Knowledge in procurement processes
• Good experience in customer services
• Expertise and experience in sales operations
• Attention to details.
• Good communication skills
• Business control
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
The responsibilities of the job can be performed within the regular working hours; however, it is important that one is highly accessible on phone to address customer issues
The job requires that one stays mobile
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters accompanied with their CVS, addressed to the Human Resources Management of Rubis Energy Rwanda, to the below email: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title you are applying for in your email subject