Jobs at:Sekaa youth for Youth organization
Deadline of this Job:
11 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sekaa Youth for youth is a youth-led organization whose mission is to have the youth, with increased hope of success in life and contributing to the development of their communities. That is done through different capacity building training, Campaigns and volunteerism.
During the past 2 years of operation, Sekaa has organized different volunteerism Awareness Campaigns in the university of Rwanda.
We want ambitious students who need to advance their careers in SEKAA organization to support our communications and project management departments through volunteerism. Are you one of them?
This is a great opportunity for you to build your career and make an impact while at school. .
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define the most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Organize and Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to create an informative content
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading, and editing
• Excellent portfolio with a proven track record of successful project management
• Photo and video-editing skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtVB4ao724fMOHfNvm-qRseWXw0kThhXy8wrFHNhW_aQk0tQ/viewform