Communication and Marketing Manager
Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the Communication and Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of marketing and communication actions in its different forms (media, events, digital, video, etc.); to actively contribute to the implementation of communication actions on the various digital channels and operational action plans to develop the visibility of the brand in line with the overall communication strategy.
• Your role is to spread a positive image of the company's activities and its projects.
• You will be the conductor who applies and coordinates the company's communication policy.
• You will implement actions with different audiences. Your field of action can therefore, affect both internal (agents, partners) and external (press, general public, etc.)
What you will do:
• Create and implement plans to increase market share.
• Oversee the market data analysis and evaluation.
• Develop pricing and budgeting strategies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT or production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials.
• Coordinate with and managing agency partners.
• Create marketing presentations for stakeholders.
• Obtain necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products, and promotions.
• Develop schedules and maintaining deadlines.
• Commission or conduct market research.
• Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related.
• Ensure the marketing & communications are achieved on time and within the budget.
You will be the right fit if:
• You have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field, Master’s degree is a plus.
• You have significant experience of at least 4 years in a similar position;
• You have marketing or communication background within a Distribution or Telecom Industry;
• You have good expertise in communication and interpersonal skills;
• You have the following core skills: Integrity, Versatility, Synthetic mind, rigor, Team spirit, problem-solving skills;
• You are pro-active and pragmatic;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint);
• You can speak fluently English, and Kinyarwanda, French is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click on the link to apply.