Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell and Engen branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. We operate in 23 countries across North, West, East and Southern Africa where we have a network of over 2,000 service stations. We also export lubricants to a number of other African countries.
Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding. We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate.
Company Name/Division – Vivo Energy Rwanda
Position Title – Commercial Manager
Principal Accountabilities :
Provides leadership to the Commercial organization
Develops and implements the relevant department/business strategies to meet the company’s set business objectives
Ensures proper staffing through attraction, coaching and development of people, covering aspects like Diversity & Inclusiveness, Competences, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Recognition & Reward
Drive the development of local capability/competence in the organization
- Responsible for HSSE performance and integrity and continuing improvement
- Achieve targets on sales volumes and C3 margin, Commercial contribution, integrated contribution, direct costs and working capital in line with the T&R
- Strengthen and grow the Shell Brand equity in the Country
- Ensure that Shell products is the preferred choice in the market
- Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable marketing strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth
- Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within existing portfolio of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners
- Support Marketing, through effective mobilization of the sales organization and promoting close collaboration
- Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts
- Contribute to the development, and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
- A strong commercial professional with a Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management, Marketing, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and management skills (8 years minimum) in a petroleum industry
- Proven track record of sales negotiation, closing deals and customer relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational and business issues/challenges.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English & French– written and spoken
Drives Operations Excellence across the organization
Ensure compliance with country laws, company standards and guidelines and Manual of Authority.
Be part of the following Teams: Sales & Operations, Leadership, Country Crisis Management, HSSE Leadership.
Sales & Marketing
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences :
Application deadline is 15th of August 2021
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th August, 2021.