Jobs at:Ignite Power Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 28, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ignite Power is looking for a competent Collections Agent (CA), he/she will be a liaison between a business and customers and will be responsible for communicating directly with customers to collect debts and resolve outstanding balances. The Jobholder will have an open-ended contract after a successful 3 months probation period; he/she will be based in Kigali with frequent travel to the field. .
• As a CA, you will contact customers who are delinquent in the repayment and obtain payments, commitment agreements, or establish a repayment plan.
• You follow set policies and procedures when determining suitable collection solutions.
• You will use an understanding and the ability to deal with the debtor to obtain a suitable collection solution.
• Be outgoing and aggressive while at the same time maintaining a polite attitude.
• Seek positive results from every phone call.
• Perform skip tracing through the company’s collection system and Internet vendors.
• You will be in contact with a wide range of consumers each with a unique situation.
• You will be empathetic to the consumer’s situation ensuring a good experience with a win, win resolution.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• University level
• Previous experience in sales, collections, or a related role is preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
• Computer literate a MUST
• Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
• The employee has contact with individuals within their department and extensive external contact with consumers
• An employee works in an office environment. An employee sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours; answers and makes telephone calls using a standard telephone; types on a standard keyboard; reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 2 names of professional referees at [email protected] Specifying the position title heading in the subject line. “Collection Agent” The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 29th September 2020 *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. ***