Chief marketing Officer (CMO)
Jobs at:MobiCash Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Management trainee- Chief Marketing Officer
Job Code: CMO
Report to: CEO
Division/Department: Executive Management
Company: MobiCash Limited.
MobiCash, a leading Fintech company, provides integrated payment solutions that address the use of technology to enable people who are not served by financial institutions to start using financial services without having to access them through traditional bank branches.
MobiCash is looking for a management trainee who is prepared to undergo training as Chief Marketing Officer for a period of up to six months to work with MobiCash and its subsidiaries. This position is open to both graduates and undergraduates from an accredited college/university. If successful, the trainee will be offered a permanent position with the company. .
• Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
• Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Establish and implement short-and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
• Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans for the company.
• Establish and implement short-and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send an email to [email protected] Compensation will be discussed depending on the nature of the applicant’s employment with MobiCash and the country of consideration.
Closing date: 28th February 2021