Job Title : Chief Executive Officer
Department : CEO’s office
Location : Ruhango District and Kigali
Reporting To : KCP Ltd’s Board of Directors
Direct Reports from :
1. Head of Finance and Administration
2. Head of Sales and Marketing
3. Head of Production.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to manage and direct the organization towards its primary objectives. Oversee the overall operations and resources of a company, acting as the main point of communication between the board of directors and corporate operations and being the public representative of KCP Ltd.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Take part in recruitment of senior managerial positions when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Work with senior stakeholders, Head of Finance and Administration, and other executives.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any business relevant field
• At least 7 years of working experience out of which 2 should be in a senior managerial position
• Professional certification will be an added advantage
• Experience in sales & marketing
• Strong interpersonal Skills
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Proven negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to innovate and create new concepts
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
For more details, please visit https://kcp.rw/job/chief-executive-officer/