Chief Consumer & Digital Officer
Jobs at:MTN Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends. MTN Rwanda is therefore recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position as head of Consumer Department reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. .
• Accountable for consumer and digital strategy. Also has oversight of Customer Experience, the Call Center and Digital Touchpoints.
• Develop and mature the new digital line of business, leveraging existing and future technologies.
• Formulation and consolidation of executional plans across the consumer business; ensuring alignment of operational targets with the business strategy.
• Develop and deliver compelling value propositions to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and company objectives.
• Forecast, plan, develop and review company revenue models to provide good return on investment for the business.
• Accountable for development, implementation, and management of communication strategies for the consumer and digital business units, in line with all the business aspects.
• Responsible for the delivery of Customer Experience excellence, across all customer touch-points. Has direct oversight over the Call Center and digital self-service channels. Liaises with the Chief Sales & Distribution officer on retail customer experience.
• Build and enforce a customer centric approach, ensuring that customer needs and requirements are satisfied through appropriate systems / processes / procedures and that systems enhance the customer experience
• Embed the Customer Value Management principles within the organization. Development of the base management strategies, inclusive of the retention strategy, to maximize customer lifetime value and customer base revenue contribution to the overall services revenue of the company.
• Responsible for consumer and digital revenue generation.
• Responsible for consumer and digital costs, ensuring overall business unit profitability.
• Create annual budgets for the current operations and projecting for the next planning cycle, taking any known changes in new products or services into consideration; Report on results, including compilation of periodic activity, budget compliance and feedback reports.
• Institutionalize business intelligence and enhance current market research methods.
• Support managers in the negotiation and management of tender agreements in relation to the department and in conjunction with procurement.
• Effectively manages the development of direct reports, ensuring skills development through training, mentoring, and coaching, talent management and the MTN Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance; Build talent by identifying and developing new leaders for the respective environment.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• First Degree in Business Administration, Commercial Business, Digital, Technology or a related discipline. MBA or Masters advantageous
• At least 8 years of accountability running a consumer and/or digital business unit in a multinational company.
• Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of the telecommunications industry, digital solutions and/or other FMCG industries.
• Knowledge of telecom best practices and industry trends, marketing, sales and service environment, MTN products and services, market research, business acumen and the regulatory environment.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 18th Sept 2020 at 1:00 pm through the job’s platform on: [email protected] or HRIS