Business Dev. Consultancy and Investment Specialist
Jobs at:University Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
01st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
University Of Rwanda .
• Create customer computer file and promptly input new client data into data collection systems.
• Analyzes, evaluates, and reports to the University Senior Officials for decision – making.
• Customers with lending team or for customer action plan
• Assist in marketing strategies of all lending and business development programs
• Participate and make follow up on UR projects as needed to accomplish overall goals and objectives.
• .Coordinate the consultancy activities
• Identify external consultancy opportunities in line with colleges, schools and university strategies
• Promote and coordinate all College activities that are related to consultancy
• Prepare development plans and present them to the governing bodies for approval and supervise their implementation;
• Derive strategies to develop consulting business of the Colleges
• Collaborate and guide the team in carrying out studies and preparation of detailed project reports
• Advice the Principal on policy issues related to Consultancy and coordinate the implementation of the same throughout the College.
• Recommend for approval consultants proposed by School
• Monitor and evaluate different stages of implementation and take corrective measures
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Project Management or Business Administration with Three (3) years’ experience in business development and consultancy services,
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Project Management or Business Administration with Five (5) years’ experience in business development, consultancy services
• Experience in developing business plans or Business feasibility studies
• Professional qualifications project management (PMP) is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3785