Business Advisor at Centenary Branch
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2022
Within Rwanda , Gicumbi , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Advisor at Centenary Branch
Cogebanque (Compagnie Générale de Banque Plc) is a Rwanda based commercial bank, licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda. It started operations in 1999.
It is one of the fastest growing banks in Rwanda and today has 28 branches, over 600 agents, and 36 ATMs across the country. These are supported by Mobile banking (USSD on *505# and Mobile App “Cogembank”), Cards (Mastercards & Smart cash) and internet banking delivery channels accessible through different media.
Cogebanque has been serving Rwandan industries for over 22 years with innovative services to its customers and has positively impacted the Rwandan economy.
Cogebanque provides a comprehensive range of products and services targeted at corporate, SMEs and retail customers.
To create, maintain, and enhance shareholder value by providing unrivaled financial solutions to our customers.
To be a financial center of excel- lance and a leading provider of innovative financial solutions in Rwanda.
Excellence, Integrity, Innovation,Teamwork, Flexibility, Open Com-munication, Accountability and Customer orientation
What Opportunities Do We Have For You?
At Cogebanque we believe our Employees are the bridge to achieving our business development goals and creating sustainable social and economic change in our society. We make it our priority to ensure their growth and comfort while working with the Bank.
Apart from organizing frequent trainings, career building sessions and team building workshops for our Employees, we facilitate you to enjoy our wide range of services and products at favourable terms that ultimately could help you achieve your personal goals.
In the view of the above, Cogebanque Plc is looking Internal & External for inspired innovators, self-driven and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the Bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you by applying for the below position/s.
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application via email at [email protected] by or before 30/09/ 2022 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying for”. i.e. “Business Advisor”
Job Title and requirements Job responsibilities
Business Advisor at Centenary
Grade: Senior Officer
Support the Bank’s mission through effective sales and service, targeted business development efforts and community involvement. The Business Advisor is responsible for developing and managing business banking relationships in accordance with COGEBANQUE core values and prescribed sales process in an assigned area. Job Requirement
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics or in other related field
• At least Minimum of five (5) years in business banking
• Proven business and organizational skills;
• Ability to create and maintain good customers’ relationships;
• Ability to analyse and process loan applications and ability to monitor the financed projects;
• Good understanding of the Rwandan business environment;
• Must be fluent in English or in French, Knowledge of both languages is an added advantage;
• Knowledge of computer application and proficient use of business software.
Business development and growth
• Seek out prospective business/corporate clients.
• Carry out cross selling and upselling other Bank services and products
• Meet with business/corporate clients, listen to their needs and provide advice on their financial needs;
• Maintain consistent communication with clients.
• Assist clients with services and products such as loans, cash management, bank accounts opening and queries, interest rate swaps, letters of credit, foreign exchange, insurance and others.
• Monitor clients’ finances and commitments regularly. Maintain updated records of transactions.
• Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
• Assist customers with account opening activities
• Open credit files for branch customers applying for loans.
• Perform secretarial activities for the branch credit committee
• Manage and ensure the reduction NPLs rate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application via email at [email protected] by or before 30/09/ 2022 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying for”. i.e. “Branch Manager at Gicumbi & Kamembe Branch".