BSS and Revenue Assurance Manager
Jobs at:MTN Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title BSS and Revenue Assurance Manager
Department Revenue Assurance Department
Organisation MTN Rwanda
Posting Date 2020-11-11 00:00:00 .
• Ensuring that all BSS and IT RA section is performing optimally and within agree SLAs
• Ensure customer experience objectives are being met by the core BSS platforms to support all BUs
• To provide vital Revenue Assurance around billing, charging, provisioning for all type of customers
• Ensure alignment of the core with future business and technology changes and align vendor roadmaps
• Implement and monitor revenue assurance primary controls defined and assigned to IT
• Closely work with the Revenue assurance and Fraud management teams to ensure platforms and technologies have the primary controls in place with secondary controls enabled through effective technology solutions
• Ensuring successful delivery of the projects on time
• Actively support and contribute to the Technical solutioning and Solution Management for Billing & RA, CRM & Provisioning, Channels etc
• Daily tracking of the performance of all Managed Services vendors within the Section
• Ensure compliance of the Managed Services vendors to the contractually agreed SLAs and KPIs
• Ensure that all process and tools are implemented for effective managed operations
• Drive proactive improvement programs to achieve improved operational efficiencies
• Improve customer experience through diligent tracking of KPIs and SLAs
• Lead, mentor and provide technical guidance for the BSS and IT RA Section
• Lead continuous process improvement initiatives to enhance the level of service to our customers.
• Routinely report operational status, risks and growth opportunities to Service Delivery SM staff as well as escalate impactful issues and resolutions in a timely manner.
• To closely work with S&D, EBU, Marketing, RA Team members in order to implement and develop best practices that deliver to the satisfaction of the customer while ensuring revenues
• To guarantee complete, accurate and timeously the business information: Daily Business KPIs, Month End business performance related Information, Decision supporting information
• Partake in the design of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, ensure approval, maintenance and adequate reviews thereof take place in order to keep them relevant and up to date.
• In collaboration with IT Solution Design and Client Relationship, IT Operations – Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Customer care, Finance, implement New Products
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies Systems
• Engineering diploma in IS or telecom.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial position within Telecom Industry
• 5 years of Extensive experience in supporting IT Systems within Telecom industry
• Deep understanding of E/Charging Systems and Billing Processes
• Understanding of cloud native applications and APIs principles
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 24th November 2020 Through the job’s platform on: [email protected] & and on HRIS.
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after the submission deadline.
For more details,please visit