Bancassurance Principal Senior Officer
Jobs at:COGEBANQUE PLC
Deadline of this Job:
22 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT US Compagnie Générale de Banque Plc (COGEBANQUE Plc) is a commercial bank that is licensed and regulated by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). It was incorporated on July 17, 1999 and currently has 28 branches, over 600 agents, and 36 ATM Machines across the country so far. Cogebanque Plc is proudly one of the leading indigenous banks with about 97% of its shareholders being Rwandese institutions and businessmen. Cogebanque Plc provides a comprehensive range of products and services targeted at Corporate, SMEs, and Retail customers. Mission To create, maintain, and enhance shareholder value by providing unrivaled financial solutions to our customer. Vision To be a financial center of excel- lance and a leading provider of innovative financial solutions in Rwanda. Values Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Flexibility, Open Communication, Accountability, and Customer orientation II. WHAT OPPORTUNITIES DO WE HAVE FOR YOU? At Cogebanque we believe our Employees are the bridge to achieving our business development goals and creating sustainable social and economic change in our society. We make it our priority to ensure their growth and comfort while working with the Bank. Apart from organizing frequent trainings, career building sessions, and team building workshops for our Employees, we facilitate you to enjoy our wide range of services and products at favorable terms that ultimately could help you achieve your personal goals. In the view of the above, Cogebanque Plc is looking External for inspired innovators, self-driven, and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the Bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you by applying for the below position. Job Title and requirements “ Bancassurance Principal Senior Officer” Grade: Ppl. Sr. Officer Job summary The primary function of the role holder will be the delivery of Bancassurance business performance through effective selling, excellent customer service, and execution of operational Bancassurance services to the customers under the Bancassurance profile at the Bank. .
• Drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business targets.
• Lead the development of a Strategy for Bancassurance, advise Management on the execution of implementation progress,
• Effectively create new client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring the retention of existing business relationships through high standards of customer service.
• Execution of day to day insurance operations which entails cross-selling of insurance products, ensuring posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation as well as follow up on renewals.
• Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless, and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
• Maintain accurate records and reports on insurance transactions.
• Collection of premium on all insurance business transacted as per laid down procedures.
• Ensure customer enquiries are addressed promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
• Champion insurance products training at the Branch by working closely with Branch management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
• Champion Insurance Sales activation programs in conjunction with the branches
• Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Supervise the specified persons.
• Coordinating the reporting requirements to the Central Bank as per the regulatory
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field from a recognized institution.
• Experience of Minimum of three (3) years in a sales role in an insurance institution or intermediary. Experience in Bancassurance will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and generate new business
• Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of Bank products and an understanding of banking business and operations.
• Have high integrity levels; maintains the utmost confidentiality of information in their possession.
• Fluent in English
• Hands-on approach to work
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application, which mainly includes the Application Letter and detailed CV via email at [email protected] by or before 22nd October 2020 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying for”. i.e. “Bancassurance Principal Senior Officer”