Rutsiro Honey Ltd is a company that produces diversified honey products for the local and international market and offer capacity development programs for beekeepers.
Rutsiro Honey LTD is currently recruiting for accountant position
- Prepare and submit timely financial reports as required by management, donors, Government, and other stakeholders;
- Prepare contracts and purchase orders;
- Carry out periodical reconciliation of bank accounts, debtors and creditors ledgers;
- Perform cash periodical cash count for petty cash fund including surprise checks;
- Supervise and direct the work of the cashier;
- Maintain proper and good filing of accounting and financial documents in line with the law requirement;
- Keep a proper register of assets of the RHC LTD and depreciation thereon according to applicable depreciation policy;
- Ensure that all the sales of the RHC LTD are banked intact and on the following business day and that receipts are booked accordingly;
- Ensure that suppliers are paid promptly according to an agreement;
- Prepare monthly staff payroll and ensure that TPR, CSR and other statutory payments are made according to existing law;
- Assist the management in developing annual and short terms budgets and prepare budget comparison report to be submitted to management;
- Advise management on Internal controls to safeguard the assets and other resources of the RHC LTD;
- Liaise with bankers for banking matters;
- Liaise with auditors, both internal and external to facilitate an audit of Company financial operations;
- Implement the auditors’ recommendations;
- Communicate with the rest of the company
- Help improve sales processes and customer
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by Management
- The candidate must be Rwandese Nationality
- The candidate must have a diploma in accounting, Management, and other field related to 3 years of experiences worked in commercial enterprise,
- The experience should be working in book-keeping, inventory management, administration or similar field. Experience using accounting software is a strong plus, so is any experience working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrated excellent time management, and organizational skills with strong attention to details also should be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- The ability to push back when needed, but also be reliable and determined. You should be motivated by getting things done and meeting deadlines
Ideally, you also have:
- Strong numerical and math skills
- Intermediate IT skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Excel
- English and Kinyarwanda fluency. French and Swahili proficiency is a plus.
The candidate must able to start immediately to work
If the candidate is staying or living around the community of our enterprise, it should be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application through email: email@example.com , and to Rutsiro Honey LTD Office including a summarized CV with 3 references and motivation letter with “Accountant Application” in the subject line. The motivation letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and how you can help grow the company and yourself. Applications will be accepted until August 12th, 2019,
NYIRAKAMINEZA MARIE CHANTAL