AOS LTD is a Service Provider that was established from the Joint Venture between the Government of Rwanda and Korea Telecom and is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on a state-of-the-art Data Center, System development and Integrations, e-Government projects implementation and Consulting among others.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, AOS Ltd is looking for qualified and competent candidates to support its business operation.
Position: Accountant Officer.
The Role : working together with the Finance team in ensuring that AOS finance department runs efficiently.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoicing customers based on the monthly bill run reports from Sales&Marketing team
- Posting payments by recording bank deposits from customers
- Ensuring that all invoices and proof of payments from customers are filed appropriately.
- Ensuring that all VAT retained from public institutions clients are recorded properly
- Analyze receivables and other related transit accounts for clearance on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with debt recovery officer to ensure that all invoices issued to customers were paid before the due date
- Verifies accuracy of account receivables by performing monthly reconciliations
- Maintain proper files and records for payment vouchers and receipts copies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual account receivables reports
- Assist the Finance team in facilitating external and internal audits.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA, with specialization in accounting
- CPA/ACCA at intermediate level
- Knowledge in SAGE Pastel Evolution
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Data analytics skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their application electronically through recruitment system. Link: recruitment.aos.rw
- Application letter;
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of the biodata page of ID;
- Copies of degree/ certificates;
- Daytime telephone contact; email address
- Names and contact addresses (with telephone and emails) of 3 referees.
- Provide detailed current address (district, sector, cell, village etc)
The deadline for submission of application is by 2 nd February 2021.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.