Jobs at:Arc Power Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ARC Power is a mini-grid energy utility company that provides 100% renewable, productive use of electricity to rural villages across Rwanda. We are fast-growing, ambitious, and have a fantastic team, which we are now looking to expand.
About the position:
Position in ARC Power's System's Team. Successful applicants will be responsible for organizing, analyzing and creating reports of ARC Power's data set. Reports will vary from continued reports of updating the understanding of energy usage, payments and areas to improve, as well as specially crafted analytics requests from the ARC Power team for a greater analytical understanding of their workstreams. .
Preferred applicants may be:
• In possession of experience executing statistical analysis from CSV files, excel and surveys in a prompt and efficient way.
• Female. ARC Power has a commitment to gender parity in its employees, so we are looking for female STEM applicants;
• In possession of a basic understanding of energy systems;
• In possession of coding skills, and knowledge of python language.
• Excellent. Applicants must be able to speak, write and listen in excellent English;
• Bachelor qualification or above in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) subject or business statistical analysis;
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and statistical analysis.
• Computer skills: Excellent
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than 9/10/2019 by using the " Apply for this job "