Readvertisement: Lecturer in Civil Engineering
Jobs at:IPRC Huye
Deadline of this Job:
21st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IPRC Huye .
• Conduct academic research and Publications
• Conduct teaching activities and teaching commitments
• Participate in curriculum harmonization and development.
• Undertake Professional and self- development.
• Carry out community services
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in civil engineering, structural analysis, highway Engineering, geotechnical engineering, surveying engineering, water and environmental, a PhD in any of the above fields is desirable.
• Must have strong communication skills in English
• One (1) year of Teaching experience or working in Construction Technology related industry is compulsory.
• Experience of working independently and without close supervision is added advantage.
• Publications in a relevant field are added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3969