Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking, emailing, texts and answering phone calls. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, sending emails and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments of the CEO.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organizing events and conferences.
• Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the CEO.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 1- 2 years of working experience and computer literacy
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or Related Fields
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
• Excellent Communication skills and Ability to send professional emails
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=NTAzNWNjNzYyYzE0NDA3ZmJjODEwMjFkNzBmNWQ2MmQ=