Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
02 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”. " .
Develop profitability analysis on the Bank’s products and prepare a report for management decision making on strategy
• Leverage on data to build on predictive models to substantially improve bank’s operations on the gaps identified
• Perform other duties as and when required.
• Performance indicators
• Quality of analysis & reports produced
• Developed products & their implementations
• Data organization
• Timeliness on assigned tasks
• Compliance with the performance management policies and procedures
• Quality of service provided against the set standards
• Team cooperation
• Working relationships
• Head, Strategy & Resource Mobilisation
• Bank Economist
• Staff within the Strategy & Resource Mobilisation Department
• Heads of departments
• All staff
• Competencies shall include but not limited to:
• Demonstrated team leadership and high organizational skills;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Ability to coordinate group activities, ensuring that roles within the team are clear;
• An in-depth understanding of the local, regional and international social and environmental contexts and challenges
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Finance, Statistics or related field. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in research or strategy development in a similar institution.
• Demonstrated experience in collection, monitoring of large economic and market data and preparing publications.
• Ability to analyze and draw inference from the analysis of financial and economic data
• Knowledge of the banking sector and the Financial Sector environment
• Knowledge of relevant statistical and econometric software for analyzing large volumes of data (e.g. SPSS, STATA, Eviews, Mathlab, SAS, MICROFIT, PcGive, etc.);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of French is an added value
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, to develop and present sound technical information skills
Work Hours: 8 36 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidate should apply online -> (www.brd.rw/careers/) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Email only for inquiries (not application): [email protected]
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Friday, April 02, 2021.
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.