Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Vision is a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programmes in 28 Districts of Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 1.5 million people.
World Vision Rwanda seeks to hire a highly-qualified, dedicated and experienced national for the role of Deputy Chief of Party (Deputy Program Director). This critical position will be based at the Kigali Head Office and reporting to the Chief of Party. .
Purpose of the position:
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager has overall responsibility for providing coordination and leadership for monitoring, evaluation and learning, including both formative (pre-intervention) and summative research (post-intervention) of the anticipated USAID-funded Homes and Communities Activity. This potential five-year award will improve home and community support for literacy learning. The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager would also be responsible for the evaluation that will sum up the grant’s accomplishments in accurate and objective way. Please note that this position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Information Systems, or Development related field
• Familiarity with USAID’s Collaborating, Learning and Adaption (CLA) approach
• Seven (7) years relevant experience, with at least five (5) years USAID grant experience
• Report writing, research, monitoring and evaluation skills
• Experience in People management
• Ability to design and manage assessments, baselines, and evaluations
• Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and management skills
• Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion
• Proven experience in conducting research studies, baseline and impact evaluation surveys, preferably within multi-sector approaches
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/rwanda/programme-effectiveness/monitoring-evaluation-and-learning-manager/16173