Lecturer In Wildlife Tourism
Jobs at:Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi .
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• contribute in TVET research and publications.
• Conduct training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s degree in Tourism Management, in Biodiversity conservation with wildlife tourism background or other related subject/Field,
• At least 4 years’ experience in Teaching tourism courses
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/4064