Kayonza Programme Location Accountant
Jobs at:SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is a non-governmental organisation that has been working to meet the needs and protect the interests and rights of children since 1979. The organization focuses on the care and support of children who have lost, or who at risk of losing parental care. We provide alternative childcare options and empower families to strengthen their capacity to protect and care for their children. We also strengthen safety nets for vulnerable children and their families within the community. .
• Supervises the Accounts Department
• Co-ordinates Annual Budget Preparation Process and Finance transfers.
• Enhances Internal Control in all Programmes/Projects
• Performs Detailed Accounting Tasks
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in Finance.
• At least five years of relevant work experience with a not-for-profit organization
• Analytical thinking
• Sound judgment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and training ability
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with various administrative and program levels in the organization.
• Strong organizational and research skills with a thorough understanding of finance and accounting principles, procedures and techniques
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your detailed application (including application letter, CV, and copies of education qualification) and an employment application form well filled in. (Available at the National Office). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The recruitment tests will be organized on 21st September 2020. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. All applications should be submitted not later than 14 September 2020 at the latest by 17h00 to [email protected] . Late applications will not be accepted. Done at Kigali, on 3rd September 2020. Liberal SEBURIKOKO National Director