Group Legal Advisor
Jobs at:Milbridge Group
Deadline of this Job:
20th of August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MILBRIDGE GROUP .
• To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
• To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and other briefing documents
• To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
• To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
• To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clause
• Provides legal advisory and counseling on any official matters.
• Advise the management and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
• Conducts a preliminary study of cases submitted to the staff arising from infractions of the law, advise on actions to be taken and prepares drafts for submission to the Management.
• Checks documents or papers for compliance and correctness.
• Conducts legal research and preliminary investigation on administrative cases;
• Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
• Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
• Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
• Interprets contracts and advises management on contractual responsibilities.
• Prepares routine letters (i.e. demand or inquiry) to delinquent parties.
• Coordinate the process of renewing company business permits and licenses.
• Perform other functions that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Law or its Equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant managerial experience in a large organization; construction industry experience will be a distinct advantage
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Paying Attention to detail
• Resilience and self-confidence
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite and Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] Skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=27641