Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 400+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time. Deriv (RW) Ltd is the latest addition to our offices around the globe. A response to our growing customer base across Africa and our commitment to them. Be part of something big. Join us. .
You’ll be part of our Front-end team, where we use coding to turn designs into engaging user interfaces for our trading platforms.
As a Front-end Developer at Deriv.com, you will be in charge of our application development with a strong focus on improving the user experience. Your clean, maintainable code makes it easy for back-end developers and designers to work seamlessly with you. By building responsive and scalable front-end systems that support complex user-facing software, you’ll bring our products and features to life.
What you’ll do
• Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in front-end development, UI/UX, and responsive web application development.
• Test and debug our evolving product line to improve speed, scalability, and usability across browsers, devices, and web standards.
• Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide.
• Research new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our user interface.
What you have
• Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques
• Experience in responsive web design
• Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket)
• Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
• Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing
• Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
What’s good to have
• Knowledge of information security and data protection
• Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
• Familiarity with search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Knowledge of back-end technologies
What we’ll give you
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please submit your updated CV/Resume by applying email : [email protected]