Jobs at:National Bank Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
07 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Economist is responsible for conducting policy-oriented research, producing and presenting various economic reports and policy briefs .
Key duties and responsibilities
• To conduct high-quality, policy-oriented macro and micro-economic assessments;
• To actively participate in regular production of the Bank’s occasional and working papers that are the main avenues for the dissemination of the research findings;
• To actively participate in the organization of various research events;
• To actively participate in the design, review and implementation of research policy;
• To actively participate in macroeconomic modelling and forecasting activities;
• To actively participate in the formulation and implementation of the Rwanda Macroeconomic Framework aimed at determining the medium-term path of the Rwandan economy.
• To actively participate in the design and implementation of internal and external capacity
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education and Experience Requirements At least a bachelor’s degree in economics or related fields.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : https://aa225.taleo.net/careersection/bnr_ext_cs/joblist.ftl#