Customer Experience Design & Insights Analyst
Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda Plc
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for an experienced professional in the following area .
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Customer Experience of the affiliate, the Customer Experience Design, and Insights Analyst will drive culture and practice of data-driven and evidenced-based customer experience decisions while ensuring that customer expectations, as well as the Bank's business objectives, are aligned.
• Work with business owners in Affiliate to understand their goals and strategies
• Develop and execute short and long-term customer experience strategies that drive business results and operational effectiveness for the Affiliate
• Support business teams with the definition of customer contact and engagement strategies in line with the Bank’s defined segmentation model, leading practices, and insights from Voice of the Customer (VoC)
• Perform customer segmentation, profiling, behavior analysis, etc and constantly review the Bank’s segmentation in line with market realities and trends
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
Context / Experience & Competencies
• Knowledge of mapping journeys and building User experience as part of a product development process
• Good understanding of digital and emerging technologies
• Project management experience
• Understanding of research methods
• Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies would be an added advantage
• Leadership skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Context / Mastery of Tools
• Strong data visualization skills; advanced use of Power BI, SQL, and Tableau
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other relevant tools
• Expert ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Social Sciences
• Project Management certification is a high plus
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=34943