Jobs at:DHL Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DHL Rwanda seeks the services of undeliverable Agent to provide an efficient and professional service to DHL customers through prompt, courteous and accurate response to trace requests. Maintaining the existing customer base by building customer loyalty through an effective problem solving and customer care. Ensure service standards are maintained as contained in GSOP (Global Standard Operating Platform)
Location: KGL Kigali Country Office
Report to: Country Operations Manager .
• Perform trace on all inbound undeliverable shipments.
• Advise customer or origin of the progress of the trace as at time agreed.
• Ensure HIC is updated daily with appropriate checkpoints for all in and out shipments from on-hold area/cage.
• Action all NCI provided immediately for shipments to be delivered during the next delivery run.
• Action all RTO request within network standards.
• Answer client queries, assist in resolving client’s problems in a courteous and professional manner.
• Participate in the implementation of and compliance to Regional and Country processes, policies and procedures, and any local external regulatory requirements, that relate to the operational services provided.
• Ensure timely and accurate return of the network checkpoints.
• Comply with DHL security policies and procedures, standards for first aid, and Health and Safety and environmental guidelines.
• Keep safe and use appropriately, in line with company regulations, all equipment supplied to aid performance of functions.
• Capture full and accurate information in accordance with the GSOP standards set.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of customer services, public relations, and logistics
• Hold a related professional qualification.
• Previous experience in client services / public relations.
• Fluent English and French both oral and written.
• Presentable and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
• At least 2 years of Logistics / Operations Experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit their applications and detailed CVs on email: [email protected] .The deadline for submission is 23rd December 2020 at 1700hrs. Submissions later than the provided deadline will not be considered