Jobs at:Vivo Energy Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On Retail side, work closely with retailers to deliver sales targets and maximize site profitability and retail site development/potential.
Promote and develop Shell card and lubricants sales in his/her area.
On B2B side, maintain, develop and grow existing customers through increased volume and margins, whilst relationship building. Seek profitable new business to enlarge B2B portfolio. .
On Retail side
• Maximize all sales development potential whilst protecting Vivo Energy’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
• Manage the relationship between Vivo Energy and Retailer at site level, ensuring consistent delivery of the Shell Customer Commitment
• Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans
• Participate in Attraction and Selection of the right Retailers
• Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture, deliver agreed HSSE targets, and protect Shell’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively
• Ensure delivery of : 1) operation excellence service in Retail site 2) a competitive pricing position 3) Marketing and Network initiatives
• Actively sell Shell Cards with a view to secure and retain volume for longer term.
• Ensuring that Retailers’ actions do not damage Vivo Energy/Shell’s Reputation
• Develop and maximize Revenue and C3 Margin, and minimize DSO for new and existing direct customers in line with Group HSE policy and Business Principles.
• In conjunction with Marketing, determine the main Lob’s Strategy and implement agreed strategy utilizing
• Global process and tools and Global CVPs.
• Maximize time visiting prospects and customers and demonstrate a world-class professionalism.
• Develop new opportunities in the dedicated area.
• Assist the formulation and implementation of the Marketing Strategy and the T&R.
• Trouble shoot major customer issues
• On B2B side
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or related fields. A master’s degree is an added value.
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven negotiation skills
• Market awareness with solid contacts in the territory
• Ready for several professional trips
• Proven experience in a similar environment with a track record of performance.
• Commercial acumen and problem solving skills
• Track record in a similar environment for developing B2B businesses
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
The job offers the following among other benefits:
1. A competitive basic salary based on qualification and experience
2. A car Allowance which offers a monthly amount paid with the salary through payroll to enable the employee to get a vehicle used as a tool of trade. maintenance and fuel costs are covered by the company
4. Medical insurance for the employee and family (spouse+ up to 4 legitimate/adopted children)
5. Other allowances: meal allowance, canteen allowance, airtime allowance, etc.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply