Site Supervisor Mechanical
Jobs at:GPROM Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GPROM Ltd is a subsidiary company of GPS, registered in Rwanda and in charge of design and Construction of Power plant station of the Project Kivu 56 MW located at Rubavu district. .
The role of Site Supervisor Mechanical will be:
• Oversees and coordinates all daily mechanical operations on construction site.
• Supervising and instructing the construction team responsible for mechanical works.
• Insure high performance of construction team responsible for mechanical works
• Insuring that all mechanical works is done as per approved construction drawings and protocols.
• Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident prevention protocol.
• Insuring compliance with health and safety guidelines
• Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Ability to read understand and obey all site rules and regulations
• Ability to read and understand schematics, workshop drawings, and other construction documents.
• Highly experience in variety of practices and techniques to mechanical works and welding on site
• Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
• Familiarity with executing operations in compliance with GPROM/SPLK standards and safety policies.
• Ability to display a positive professional and client-oriented attitude
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33995