Senior Project Manager Roads/Infrastructure
Jobs at:Mace Group
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project: New build airport project on a greenfield site in excess of 2,500 hectares. The project consists of 110,000 sqm terminal to cater for 7 million passengers per year and includes cargo, catering, retail facilities, associated baggage systems and all infrastructure including roads and car parks. Additional buildings include police station, fire station, presidential suite and Duty Free.
To oversee all elements of the project to enable the project to be delivered to the agreed budget, time and quality standards. .
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing project teams to safely deliver, on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction.
• Establishing key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders.
• Developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Acting as the link between the client and other key stakeholders, working on projects within the education sector.
• Assisting with project goals, objectives, project management guidelines, project standards, project scope, risk identification and mitigation, quality management, project budget, reporting and documentation.
• Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project and programme team. • Reviewing and monitoring progress against milestones.
• Identifying and managing commercial and contractual risks.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Proven experience working on roads and infrastructure projects. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply