Senior MEP Manager – Airport
Jobs at:Mace Group
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa. .
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the project lead, overseeing all MEP works across this major project.
• Developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Project and construction management of local contractors and consultants, working within a Joint Venture established to deliver this project.
• Supporting the team establish the project including site set up, procurement and on-boarding of contractors and imbedding health, safety and best practice methodology.
• Identifying areas of improvement throughout the project and supply chain, making recommendations and supporting the Joint Venture implement these on a day to day basis.
• Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals and providing progress reporting on your area of work.
• Coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants and contractors on site.
• Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage the airport project.
• Managing project budget, resource, and progress against the agreed scope of work.
• Reviewing contractor’s payment applications and supporting the preparation of monthly payment requisition.
• Transferring best practice experience to the client and contractors, facilitating that transfer of knowledge to leave a legacy of improvements in the local construction market.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You have a relevant degree qualification, are digitally savvy and can build trusted, collaborative relationships with clients, consultants and contractors in the project environment. You will have a construction or project management background and be excited to grow your international career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here