Sales and Marketing Director
Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing (REMCO)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment, and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense, and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair, and maintenance services.
As the industrial policy master plan recommends the Government to take the lead in investing in industries of high priority, REMCO provides a vehicle to implement this policy and serves as an anchor company for coordinated and rapid industrial growth. It is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation, and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs, and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no-bake reclamation molding system. .
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Director to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Director's Responsibilities
include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing director represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Director, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer Requirements identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum 5 years' experience in marketing or sales
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
• The ability to work under pressure
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: [email protected] , Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.