About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are growing quickly. We currently serve more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa, with more than 7,500 full-time staff, and we aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
- Manage the link between SAP and our mobile money and bank accounts. Ensure proper payment documentation is delivered to banks to support transfers.
- Verify payments details, follow up on rejected transfers and resolve issues with banking platforms. Provide proof of payment as requested by the Compliance Officer.
- Maintain efficient balances of cash in all country accounts and prepare cash transfers among accounts as needed.
- Liaise with account managers to keep signatories and other relevant information updated for all banks for assigned countries.
- Communicate bank balances regularly. Send statements to required teams as requested.
- Support completion of the cash forecast for required countries.
- Liaise with compliance and accounting teams to strengthen data flow accuracy and timeliness.
- Drive cross-country standardization of payments procedures to improve overall payments process and deliver an even better service to country counterparts.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with 2 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or another related field
- Two years of professional work experience in accounts payable or a related area.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; experience working with an ERP System (SAP experience preferable)
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda. French or Swahili desired.
- Prior management experience is a plus
- High quality work with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated integrity.
- Effective communication skills and responds well to feedback.
- Proactive problem solver.
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Commensurate with experience
Health insurance & paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No ; Must have existing rights to work in Rwanda.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here