Jobs at:Babylon (babyl) Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background of babyl
babyl is Rwanda’s first full-service mobile health provider. Founded in the UK as Babylon Health to bring cutting-edge science and computer engineering to the healthcare industry, the ultimate aim of the company is to give everyone in the world access to high quality, affordable care. Through the use of artificially intelligent triage, digital doctor consultations, and prescriptions through mobile devices, babyl has delivered over 1 million consultations and registered over 2 million users since it came to Rwanda in 2016.
We are rapidly expanding regionally and globally to be the world leader in AI-driven digital medicine. At babyl our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrantcommunity of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. .
Leading babyl’s research, monitoring, and evaluation activities in Rwanda to provide robust insights and evidence to improve patient experience, operational effectiveness, and sustainability as well as documented outcomes and results to be shared with key stakeholders.
The Research Manager will be responsible for managing babyl’s research, monitoring, and evaluation activities in Rwanda. The post holder will lead the management, analysis, and reporting of all research activities; ensuring that research is conducted to a consistently high standard; producing insights that both meet donors’ and babyl’s objectives and have practical relevance and application for internal stakeholders. This may include: formative research to guide project design and strategies; pre-testing/piloting of outputs with users to feed into project development; monitoring project progress against objectives; and evaluating the impact of babyl’s projects and interventions.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree or equivalent in the field of development studies, public health, economics, statistics, social science disciplines or related fields.
• At least 2 years’ professional experience in social and market research in a reputable development or research organization/agency. Experience commissioning or conducting research in Rwanda.
• Knowledge, expertise and experience of the health field. Interest and expertise in digital health a bonus.
• In-depth knowledge and/or good experience on diverse range of research methodologies and reporting techniques.
• Strong analytical capability with qualitative and quantitative data.
• Experience with quality assurance and data management of research studies.
• Experience of training and/or supervising research teams in field settings.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.lever.co/babylonhealth/7baea12d-087f-43fd-9dd9-7516fb2470da?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Job%20in%20Rwanda