Jobs at:Deva Medical Center
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Registered Nurse/ Midwife – Full Time
Location: Nyarutarama – Kigali
We are looking for a pleasant Nurse/Midwife to undertake all triage and care for duties at the triage area and observation room with full-time work. The eligible candidate will be the “first medical person” of the company for the patient and will be responsible for the first care we make,
You must have a flexible approach and have the ability to work as a team player as well as individually, in order to meet the demands of the patients and/or the doctors. Therefore, well-educated/trained and excellent communication skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A patient-oriented approach is essential. .
Essential Job Functions:
• Monitoring patients
• Administering the forms/prescriptions
• General nursing procedures
• Maintaining the observation room
• Coordinating the availability of physical resources within the observation.
• Preparing the doctors’ room
• Assisting the doctors in all the procedures
• Keeping and reporting the triage and observation records
Job Skills: Not Specified
Suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Registered Nurse/Midwife at the council
• Have completed education to a minimum level of Diploma A1
• Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda (oral and written),
• Knowledge of computer skills, especially MS Excel and Word.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the clinic/hospital.
• Carry out comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment
• Accept accountability and responsibility for own actions within nursing practice
• A quick learner and enthusiastic, and have good people skills
• Demonstrate good work ethic, hardworking and honest
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Be highly organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn
• Be dependable, respectful, flexible
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• Speaking French
• Experience in gynaecology and paediatrics area
• Experience in dental department
• Trainer and management skills
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the following web link or send their Resume/CV below mentioned addresses
Note: Please do not send your ID soft-copy and certificates before the interview.
Application Deadline:15th January 2021.