Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
King Faisal Hospital Rwanda is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions. .
• She/he must have A diploma (A1 or Ao) in Midwifery
• He /She should have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a complex and busy Hospitals.
• Registered nurse with the Rwandan Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Teaching & Management skills is an added advantage
• Effective communication skills
• Rwandan by Nationality
• Age not above 40 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Carry out comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment
• Accept accountability and responsibility for own actions within nursing practice
• Recognizes appropriate priorities for care by recognizing and identifying expected outcomes which includes a timeframe for achievement.
• Evaluates client progress toward expected outcomes and revises plans in accordance with evaluation data.
• Acts to enhance the professional development for yourself and others
• Initiates, carrying therapeutic and effective interpersonal relationship
• Practices in accordance with the professional’s code of ethics
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the posts should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record, a copy of the license to practice and certificate of Registration (Clinical Staff)
• Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA on the address above.
• The deadline for submission of the above documents is Monday 28th December, 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at [email protected]