Project: New build airport project on a greenfield site in excess of 2,500 hectares. The project consists of 110,000 sqm terminal to cater for 7 million passengers per year and includes cargo, catering, retail facilities, associated baggage systems and all infrastructure including roads and car parks. Additional buildings include police station, fire station, presidential suite and Duty Free.
To oversee all elements of the project to enable the project to be delivered to the agreed budget, time and quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the head in the delivery of project management requirements for the airport project.
- Drafting, reviewing or recommending any project management related documents.
- Identifying, developing and promoting project management policies.
- Providing progress reports.
- Planning, developing and implementing of full-scale project plans.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals.
- Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants and contractors etc.
- Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage the airport project.
- Managing project budget and project resource allocation.
- Reviewing contractor’s payment applications and participating in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping management informed on progress of project and any critical issues.
- Attending and chairing relevant meetings/workshops.
You have a relevant degree qualification. You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships. Proven experience working on airport projects. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”