Jobs at:CIMERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Production Clerk (1) .
Key duties and responsibilities;
Reporting to Production Manager, the Production Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate and timely production reports on Equipment runtime, downtime, production volumes, throughput, and other operational metrics
• Ensuring raw materials stock movement: Receipts, used Opening and closing stocks for all materials.
• Analyzing production report and declare abnormal figures for investigation.
• Properly conducting physical stock count of raw material, clinker and cement and adjust them with the book stock.
• Reports produced accurately and timorously.
• Raw material receipts reconciled correctly.
• Maintaining production information systems.
• Maintaining production reports filing.
• Raw material receipts in SAP.
• Daily report confirmation in SAP.
• Book keeping of the Production documents.
• Conducting stock takes.
• Maintaining Health and Safety standards.
• Providing assistance in any field of delegation by the Line Manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education and experience requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Process/Chemical engineering, Accounting, Economy, Management or related Sciences field with relevant experience.
• Exposure to cement manufacturing process will be of added value
• Experience in SAP is require
Skills and competences required
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
• Strong Computer and reporting skills;
• Process knowledge;
• High level of English proficiency (Read; Write & Speak)
• Management Skills;
• SAP Knowledge –advanced will be of added value
• Time management and organization skills;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• MS Excel – Advanced
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Candidates interested in the above vacancy are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, and any other relevant certificates should be submitted at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its liaison office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Thursday 26th November 2020 • Note: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
• Done at MUGANZA, on 04th August 2020
Albert Sigei Kipkemoi
Chief Executive Officer