Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities seeks an experienced Physical Rehabilitation Technical Advisor for the USAID Inclusive Nutrition and Early Childhood Development (INECD) Activity.
This activity will be a 5 year 38M program.
The purpose of the program will be to enable children to have the strongest foundation to reach their full potential in life and improve health and nutritional outcomes for women and children in the first 1,000 days. This will require a multi-pronged and multi-sectoral approach and the Government of Rwanda.
The Physical Rehabilitation Technical Advisor will provide technical leadership and have responsibility for activities associated with the development of physical rehabilitation, including assistive technology, services and be knowledgeable about health system approaches with a minimum of seven years of relevant experience in low- and middle-income settings.
- Masters degree or higher in a physical rehabilitation and/or associated field is required
- At least seven years of experience designing, implementing, or supporting physical rehabilitation programming, is highly desired;
- Technical capacity, experience, and skills to develop quality sustainable physical rehabilitation services is highly desired;
- Strong technical skills around policy development and quality control for training curricula/tool development/revision and support for the physical rehabilitation national platform is required; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are highly desirable.
Residents of Rwanda are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6th February, 2021.